Friday, July 25, 2008

the blogging begins...

This is the Witt family! So I finally gave in and decided I better have a blog of my own. I hope I can figure out how to work it because Sharlene made this awesome blog for me and told me I have to keep it up becasue we can only talk to her over the internet while she does study abroad in Monterrey, Mexico. And I figured this is a good way to post pictures about what my children have been up to and see everyone elses blogs. What would we do without technology!

4 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

marcus looks so happy in this picture. i think this should be our new family pic...although scott isn´t really looking. we are just getting to be a big family

Melinda said...

I need a copy of this picture it is so cute!

Emily said...

How fun! I just saw Sharlene's blog and noticed the link to you guys! It will be great to get updates from you guys! Love you from Texas!

figtwigg said...

hey, hey, hey, I'm so glad to see that you have a blog. Now we can communticate like we should!! How have you been anyway? Love Ya, Sandy